EdTech Chronicle Awards – The Best Awards
Recognizing the best deals, leaders, companies, and services in the EdTech Industry
About The Best in Education Awards
The EdTech Chronicle Best in Education Awards recognize the industry, the partners, and people in education.
The awards recognize that in order to develop great products that improve access and learning across the globe often requires great people and partnerships and exemplary execution of deals, promotions, and development. Winners and finalists will be selected in 46 categories.
Did you close a great deal in 2023? Did your company introduce two companies with terrific synergy? Perhaps your agency or marketing team produced promotional materials worth recognizing? Is your podcast or news site the best in the business?
If so, nominate your BEST for an inaugural Bestie.
Early Mar 2024
Before end of Q1
Details About The Best in Education Awards
- Winners and finalists will win the rights to use a Best in Education digital badge to promote your company and products on various media including socials, press releases and your website.
- Another purpose of the Best in Education Awards is to surface interesting people, companies, and deals that deserve media attention. Therefore, selected winners and finalists will be recognized individually or by group in EdTech Chronicle editorial coverage.
Companies, organizations, institutions, and individuals doing business in K-12 education or higher education are eligible to enter:
- Best BIG M&A Deal OVER $20M
- Best M&A Deal UNDER $20M
- Best Deal or Partnership
- Best Early Funding Deal
- Best Late or Midterm Funding Deal
- Best Education Angel Investor
- Best Education Investor, Non-Angel
- Best Education Investment Firm or Supporting Service Firm
- Best Pre-K or Early Education Deal
- Best K12 M&A Deal
- Best Higher Ed M&A Deal
- Best CTE/Workforce Ed Deal
- Best Education Accelerator, Incubator or Studio
- Best Press Release or Press Announcement
- Best K12 Product Launch
- Best HE Product Launch
- Best Opinion or Commentary article
- Best K12 Podcast Series
- Best HE Podcast Series
- Best Training/Workforce Podcast Series
- Best K12 Podcast Episode
- Best HE Podcast Episode
- Best K12 Publication or Digital News Site
- Best HE Publication or Digital News Site
- Best K12/HE Journalist or Writer
- Best Blog or Newsletter by an Individual in K12
- Best Blog or Newsletter by an Individual in HE
- Best Corporate Blog in Education
- Best Education Book
- Best Reported Article About Education Business
- Best Reported Article about Education Issues
- Best Founder for a Company Launched in 2023
- Best Education CEO
- Best C-Level Education Executive, Not CEO
- Best C-Level Officer in Education/EdTech
- Best Leader of an Academic Institution
- Education/EdTech Person of the Year
- Education/EdTech Company of the Year
- Best Education/EdTech Rising Star
- Best Education Service Firm or Company
- Best Webinar or In-Person Panel
- Best Education Conference in K12
- Best Education Conference in HE
- Best Training Workforce Conference
- Best Product Supporting Academic Integrity
- Editor’s Choice
- All deals, partnerships, publications, and other activities must have occurred between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
- Editor’s Choice winners will be selected at the judge’s discretion and will recognize the best outcome, project, deal, execution, or person in 2023 (and may result in multiple winners).
- Deal can include financial transactions, partnerships or acquisitions.
- Service Firm includes PR, marketing, and similar services providing support to edtech companies and services).
- Product Launch is the launch activities, not the product itself.
- Education and EdTech are interchangeable and judges have wide latitude in this regard.
- Rising Stars are any individual group or organization showing an exceptional track record of success in 2023. This is not dependent on age or company maturity.
- One winner and multiple finalists will be selected in each category. If necessary, judges will have the discretion to select more than one winner per category if scores are identical and no tie-breaker can be determined.
- Entries are judged on fit within the category, positive impact on the industry and education, leadership, ethics and integrity, and – where relevant in MarCom categories – creativity.
- Share and tag: #etcBESTinED @EdTechChronicle
- If you have not used the Judgify platform before, please create an account.
- After being registered, you’ll have a dashboard where you can fill out entry forms, save and edit right up to the close of the awards.
- For every entry, you will need to add the company/organization/person and contact information for each individual entry, even if you are entering more than one category for the same person/company or marcom project.
- Payment is made through Stripe. Make sure to pay on the final page when prompted to do so.
- Note: You may edit your submission(s) after submitting and payment right up to the close of the awards.
- A sample of the entry form including the questions asked is available to view and copy here.
- Entry period is between November 6, 2023 and January 15, 2024. The deadline has been extended until January 31, 2024.
- Finalists will be announced in early March and winners will be announced before the end of Q1 2024.
- Cost is $150 per entry.
Email us at [email protected]